Saturday, December 22, 2018

Favorite kills by the killers.

Hello Everyone! I just wanted to know what everyone’s favorite kill by each of the killers were. There are a total of 7 killers. 8 if you count Jane’s brother, but, I’ll leave him out of this due to him not being revealed and to me, we don’t see a lot of the kills and are kind of lame. Anyways, here are my opinions. I want to know your opinions in the comments too! Without further ado, let’s begin.

Boone Clemens: Coney; I liked the fight between Mascot vs Mascot, it’s one of the more bloodier kills, and the part where the head rolls on the floor with the music playing? That seals the deal. Also, the fact that both stunt doubles (Riley Schmidt and Ilram Choi) of the Red Devil costumes were in the scene (Choi was in the Coney costume) was pretty cool.

Tiffany DeSalle; I never seen someone killed with a lawnmower before and thought it was interesting. It’s uh at first with the comedy in the begging cause I find it (particularly in this scene) a bit weird and not fitting for this scene, but the lawnmower kill was interesting.

Gigi Caldwell: The Red Devil Mascot; It’s interesting to see her kill the Red Devil and ironic, but it’s interesting considering she wanted to use the costume for the murder spree. I thought it was interesting and nice.

Pete Martinez: Roger; Nice Pinhead reference. Reminded me of that kill in Bride of Chucky where Chucky uses a bunch of nails and says, “That looks so familiar.”

Boone; Fuck off Boone. You deserved it. Also, it was a nice lead up from going to kill Gigi to turning the tables on Boone.

Hester Ulrich: Gigi; It is offscreen but I like the fact her head was served instead of the turkey and that in the final shot we see Wes, Hester’s father and Gigi’s fiancé, and Hester, her killer and accomplice.

Zac the Pizza Guy; That actor who plays Zac is actually the stunt double (Riley Schmidt) who plays the killer (in both seasons) and The Rubber Man / Tate Langdon in American Horror Story: Murder House. Plus it was cool to see him in costume and like the part where the mask flies in the air with the explosion.

Dr. Cassidy Cascade: Catherine; Nice lead up from the reveal of the costume, the machete sliding, and the slime oozing, and nice decapitation killing off Cecily Strong.

Randall; I like the actor playing Randall and plus it’s the most brutal and bloodier of all the kills in the season/show. From the scythe cutting off his part of the chest and his arm was pretty disturbing and bloody. Plus the actor sells it and yeah, he’s a douche but I like his stupid macho character from the part where he’s gonna “take on the world” and “that’s incredible” and “I’m so strong”.

Ingrid Hoffel: None. Honestly, none of Ingrid’s kills spoke to me. She might be the least brutal killer in the show (might be due to an efficiency due to age) and I felt like she was a good killer, but no kills spoke to me as cool, or interesting.

Wes Gardener: Sheila: To be honest, that kill with the scythe in slow motion, is like a work of art. From the scythe flying in the air, with the glare in Shelia’s eyes, and the screaming of Chandelier and Zayday.

Chad Radwell: Offscreen, but a nice Suspiria homage. And was cool to kill off a S1 regular.

Himself/Wes: I think it’s the most coolest death of all the killers, and where he says “Playlist” is an homage to his name where people called him “Mr. Playlist” and I like the lead up where Cassidy and Ingrid talk about their plan of making it look like Wes died for false security. Also, the acid reminded me of Cordelia’s acid face injury in AHS: Coven.

Anyways, what were your favorite kills by each of the 7 killers? My list is above, but I want to know your opinions. Tell me if our favorites are similar. ;)



Submitted December 22, 2018 at 12:22PM by SamGFilms http://bit.ly/2EDhNZL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...