Friday, December 28, 2018

Alan tutorial

Ok so a while ago like 5-6 years maybe, me and my bestie were just going through videos on yt this is back when it was full of like dumb cat videos and had the tan tv icon. So I cats across this video called how to crush a can using wood or something and my friend and I watched it. We thought it was pretty funny and could stop cracking up about it. So we watched some more like how to pick up a blue chair and stuff. Now Alan the guy in these videos was a little odd which we just thought was whatever maybe he was “special” or something and you never see his face only his hands and sometimes his feet. I was like let’s check out his channel name so we searched it up instead of going to his channel Bc we wanted to see the most popular vids. What we found was much much darker than the harmless videos we had been watching earlier. As we watched more and more our smiles slowly disappeared and our laughter grew quiet. The videos slowly started to take a much darker turn. In one he was locked out and in the next you see him living on the streets. His nails became long and bloody and he moved to the woods. Then the titles went from “normal” tutorial names like “how to (insert action here)” to things like Jp1774.naijab.eit just random gibberish. Eventually it looked like Alan was in some sort of room we looked at the dates on the next few videos and saw he was supposedly in this place for a couple months. The last videos are almost pitch black as if the lights were turned out in the room. There is pee, feces, and blood as well as garbage all over the floor and some sort of meat things. So me and my friend being like 9 were kind of freaking out and were very disturbed. I tried to do as much research about it and even watched like an hour and a half breakdown of the channel. And I remember someone saying it was an art project by some guy and I’ve heard theories from it being a documentation of someone’s fall into mental insanity to it being a serial killer who documents his crimes. But idk I just have a weird feeling about it. Can anyone do some reddit magic and see if they can figure this out?? The channel hasn’t posted in years but I’m still subscribed years later lmao. Ig I just never got closure idk I’ve just always wondered. Anyway let me know if anyone has any ideas.



Submitted December 29, 2018 at 02:44AM by -mr-worldwides-sn0t http://bit.ly/2TgBtXn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...