Friday, October 5, 2018

The beauty guide for our alt/artsy red pill women!

The beauty and fashion advice I see on this sub is more geared to women who don’t really seem that creative which is fine and looks killer when done well!!

I am married to a man who is more, alternative for a lack of a better word. He’s great and has a profession in the art world and has tattoos. I am as well, I paint, am in a band, sew, all around just love art. I’m sure there are women out there who are also more artistic who brows this sub, and this guide is for you!

There’s a way to express your creativity through your fashion in a fun, sexy way but it can easily look trashy, think tumblr type girls.

Keeping yourself cute is huge for a relationship where you plan on being life partners. Not putting in effort is a great way to lose the spark of attraction and drive your partner away. Finding a fun way to look cute is a good way to ensure you’ll be able to keep this lifestyle up!

Hair:

So you want to dye your hair? This isn’t bad! My husband loves picking out colors for me and is all about it! 1. Keep your roots up or don’t dye it at all. Having colored hair means extra effort. 2. Dead, damaged hair doesn’t look good on anyone. If you’re going to do this, you better moisturize your hair and do masks to keep it healthy 3. Look up color theory! Make sure if you do decide to color your hair, that it doesn’t clash with your makeup or what you’re wearing. Blue hair this month? Wearing warm colors won’t look cute! Look into color theory for more information. 4. Keep up with your hair cuts. Just to reiterate, long damaged hair looks worse than well kept medium length hair! I go every other month for a trim. 5. Finally, long hair looks better than short hair usually. man hair cuts look good on men.

nails:

  1. Nail color is fun! Make sure you keep up with it. If it’s going to be chipped take it off.
  2. Just like when coloring your hair, nails can look trashy if they clash with other things you’re wearing.
  3. Thinking about acrylics? This is said all the time in this sub, but sometimes what’s trendy isn’t what will look good!! super long nails are in right now, with lots of Rhinestones and whatever. They look bulky, they’ll make the hand look fatter. If you get acrylics, you’re better off with longer, thinner shapes that accentuate the finger. Also, if one falls off take them all off.

Makeup:

Allot of people in this sub talk about wearing as little makeup as possible. I don’t necessarily agree with this, because for me it’s a form of expression! My husband loves when I wear fun colors. I try to make sure they complement my hair and nails. Again *color theory!!* if you’re going to be doing out there looking things, you need to work harder to make them look put together. 1. I love doing “”looks”” that are more for the fun of playing with makeup than anything else. Halloween is coming up and I’m having so much fun playing with liquid latex and face paint >:) you know what I consider to be exclusively for “looks” though? Full coverage foundation. Crazy, dark looking lipsticks. They don’t make me look very natural, they don’t enhance me, they cover me! 2. I try to keep skin makeup as natural as possible. I’ve corrected my acne a few years back, but I still have some hyper pigmentation. I cover that, cover my under eyes and set everything with a powder. A little natural contour, and hilighter, blush and I’m looking very cute! Think “no makeup makeup”. It’s fun to do, I can wear blushes and hi lighters that complement my hair color. Most people wouldn’t even notice that I’m wearing makeup sort of makeup. There’s tons of tutorials on YouTube for this. 3. I think false eyelashes are fucking adorable. When applied right, they look very feminine. I need to stress when applied right 4. Wearing colorful eyeshadow is also super fun!! To keep it from looking trashy, you really need to know your stuff though. Invest in good brushes, primers, and quality shadows. Really understand color theory. When applied correctly, it can really complement your eye color/hair/outfit! 5. Same makeup rules apply, where you want to make sure you don’t look Cakey, which you shouldn’t because you really shouldn’t be wearing thick full coverage makeup and tons of powder.

Clothing:

Same rules apply where you want to dress to complement your body! Here’s some fun stuff that I’ve picked up though: 1. Wearing a band shirt? Knot it to give it some interest. Tuck in one side to create asymmetry. Tuck it into a skirt to give it femininity. Don’t just wear a t shirt and jeans! You are a women, you can do so much!! 2. You’ll be surprised by how a nice pair of heals can spruce up jeans and a t shirt as well 3. Get some fun looking jackets and cardigans! Things that pinch at the waist, things that are soft and interesting. 4. Don’t fall into the trap of showing all of your skin. I like to follow the leg or cleavage rule.

Health:

I figured I would just throw this in there. Always try to work on your health! Try to not be overweight.

Wearing bright hair, makeup and nails doesn’t look great when you’re overweight. It makes these things stick out in an unflattering way and you’ll end up making yourself look worse. Get into strength training! Eat fruits and veggies! Wear cute workout cloths! It will only help you feel great and look killer.

Disclaimer:

This is harsh but: ugly people look better when they do things to blend in. Pretty people look better when they do things to stand out. You can enhance your look by doing either of the two!

Let me know what you guys think and any advice!



Submitted October 05, 2018 at 07:38PM by trapped_underrice https://ift.tt/2ODekQh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...