Friday, October 5, 2018

Tips for beginners?

Hi guys,

I have now actually got reasonable length nails, thanks to a combination of Simplynailogical envy and being scared off of nail biting (hooray for nail infections and antibiotics!).

Now that I have a free edge on my nails and a bit of space to play with, I want to try some nail art. Currently my nails are a funky colour with a holo topcoat, but I'd like to try something else.

My only issue is that I am left handed and my right hand is affected by mild cerebral palsy, making it a little unsteady. When I paint my nails, I have to use acetone and a cleanup brush a fair bit to make them tidy.

Does anyone have any simple suggestions for what I could start with or any general advice?

Thanks!



Submitted October 06, 2018 at 12:02AM by HymnForTheWeekend13 https://ift.tt/2Pgq3Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...