Monday, October 8, 2018

Rate my team (KOPAP2)

Created this team based on my personal experiences with the game. I've unlocked all the classes, but I still haven't played around with Druid or Hunter. I haven't quite figured out equipment loadouts yet, but I'll say what I've got on them so far. All characters are Level 29 and haven't quite gotten to NG+ yet.

  • Human Jock Warrior: Secondary AoE and tank. Currently running maxed Cleave and Riposte, mostly for the additional threat. Equipped with 2H axe, 1H axe, Heavy Armor (with Reach charm), damage trinket and rings
  • Human Lab Rat Mage: Primary AoE. Currently running maxed Lightning and Arcane Flow. Equipped with Magic Staff, Mystic's Robe, Almighty Ring, Ring of Spelling, Crystal Ball (to be replaced with another RoS once I get the funds), and the HP/SP ring
  • Human Surfer Cleric: Secondary Healer, Mana Battery. Currently running Radiance and Purge. Equipped with 2 Shields, Heavy Armor, 2xAlmighty Rings and Enchanted Cusion for the Stun immunity
  • Human Rocker Warlock: Primary Healer. Currently running maxed Life Transfer and Summon Demon. Equipped with Magic Staff, Heavy Armor, Almighty Ring, Ring of Spelling, and Spirit Beads
  • Human Hipster Ninja: Sudden Death Dealer. Currently running Black Arts (1 point), Vanish and Shadow Chain. Running 2H Maul, Heavy Armor, Viper Fangs, Troll Snot, and Volcanic Rock

Oddly enough, my Ninja will nail Sudden Death to any non-boss monster it crits even though I'm only applying 5 conditions and don't have the furniture that makes it so that I can reduce the number of conditions it takes. Not sure if this is a bug or not, but I'm certainly taking advantage of it.

Anyway, this is my team. My Warrior and Mage do their line attacks, Ninja Sudden Death's whatever monster I don't feel like dealing with, Cleric provides everyone with an energy boost while my Warlock keeps (usually) my Warrior topped off from big hits. I'm sure that there's room for improvement here, so I thought I'd get the opinions of professionals. I'm playing the mobile version currently, but I've also got the game on Steam and I'm going to kick that up pretty soon.

Thanks for your input!



Submitted October 08, 2018 at 02:10PM by xandor123 https://ift.tt/2C2F0mV

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...