Saturday, October 6, 2018

Loved Hollow Knight, what should I play next?

I just finished hollow knight and am looking for another game

Things I liked:

The platforming challenges, the white palace is probably my favorite sequence in any game ever

The exploration, I loved how the world just kept getting bigger

Things I liked but could take or leave:

The combat, I didn’t touch nail arts and the bits of the combat I enjoyed had more to do with the movement(like the aerial bits in the colosseum of fools)

I’m leaning towards Celeste, but what else should I consider?



Submitted October 06, 2018 at 04:06PM by philCScareeradvice https://ift.tt/2zUFnP4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...