Saturday, October 6, 2018

Dear Hollow diary 4

So the city lies before me. Time to explore. Found a Nailsmith and upgraded my nail. Thats more like it. I finnaly know what those seals and journals are for. To sell to the relic collector.

Ok i found a lift back up to the crossroads. Imma check on Dirthmouth. Ooh i didnt know a singing miner was in the mine. New house open! With a poem about me? Oh its her! We sat next to each other. She is blushing. Aww. Aaand another poem. I hope this aint a Yandare situation.

I had a key si i opend the locked door at the end of Dirtmouth. Oh ok this NPC returnd the shadow to me i guess? I have to say i havent lost geo yet. So thats something i guess.

Hmmm wait with walljump i can come back to the begining area! Found a good charm. HOLY SHIT there is a hidden area here! Howling cliffs? What if i jump down. Oooh thats the beginig fall. Cool. So i found this NAILMASTER and now im his son and he tought me a nail art. Thnak you. Cornifer in the house. What an beautiful area here. Lifrblood butterflies. I was staring at it for a good minute just taking it in. Found a charm here. Behind multiple brakeable walls i found a big corpse of a dead bug. Wonder who he is and why he is hidden. Fell throgh a chest!!! 2 Baldurs there, but i came out victorious and stole their charm. Now i cant go left cuz wind.

OH this connects to greenpath. Cool. Ok picked up some charms and catterpillars from greenpath and now im heading to the fog canyon. Cornifer is behind some dark barrier. HOW DARE YOU SEPPARATE US! Found a temple with new spell. Not much here tho but i opened a bank account.

Bought a lamp and went into that dark area in crossroads. Its the mine oh ok? And miners. WAIT I thought they were friends like that singing miner. Those crystal bugs are NOT COOL. im not suppose to be here am I? Thank god a bench.

Ok ill be back soon. Ill keep you posted



Submitted October 06, 2018 at 05:14PM by MrPoopyButthole84 https://ift.tt/2Pf5lln

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...