Tuesday, October 2, 2018

I hope this all turns around

I might not be the best at this game or know everything there is to know about it, but I can say that I loved this game. When it was first announced I was super excited for It, played it nonstop when it came out originally. I like it so much because I love Elder Scrolls in general and it really really felt like a great elder scrolls game rich with characters, references, and things like that.

I eventually moved on and quit playing it so much. Then they announced it was coming to consoles, I was ecstatic and it made me want to play again, I finally started to pick it up and get back in the groove. Then this update came out, and I know it received massive amounts of hate (which I don’t really care for it at all either) but this to me, doesn’t feel like a Elder scrolls game anymore , I can’t explain why either, I feel it is heavily because of the art style.

Now I feel this game has dropped to a all time low and indeed has put a nail in the coffin for me. The massive amount of bugs is a huge problem, and I understand they are being worked on but I felt as if they shouldn’t have been a problem in the first place. This is all happening on mobile and PC, the only 2 platforms the game is currently on, so what can we expect from console? My excitement level for it coming to consoles went from “through the roof” to “couldn’t care less”

It’s sad to see the game in the state it’s in and the backlash it’s receiving. Seeing the twitch views plummet, the angry mob on this sub reddit, and all around hate it continues to get is saddening. I really hope that sparkypants listens to the community closely and can turn this mess around and fix it for everyone because I really don’t want to see one of my favorite games die like this.



Submitted October 02, 2018 at 03:43PM by DatTyGuy https://ift.tt/2NdHtNm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...