Tuesday, October 2, 2018

DAE bits their nails/hands?

i know nail biting is a pretty.... common trope anxious people in the media may exhibit but i feel like i’m the only one who actually does it?

i bite my nails a shit ton when i’m anxious, it’s just something i’ve always done during nervous situations.

i also bite the skin on my hands, usually the soft skin between my index finger and my thumb + the skin on my knuckles. this has caused my hands to become all rough and callousy to the point where i’m constantly asked if i do some sort of martial arts or boxing.

anyone else do this?



Submitted October 02, 2018 at 04:13PM by spontaneousuicide https://ift.tt/2zLAOpW

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...