Monday, October 8, 2018

Good Base/Top Coat 5 Day Wear

I’m still somewhat new to this sub and painting my nails. I’m obsessed with Wet N Wild’s Megalast polish with the Procurve nail brush or at least I was...I’ve either been buying bad batches or they’ve changed the formula.

So I’m looking for recommendations on polishes that hold up well during a 5 day work week that also won’t jack up my nails. I’ve tried Sally Hanson’s Miracle Gel and Xtreme Wear in the past and my nails consistently peel and my manicure doesn’t hold up as well as Megalast.

Could I get away with a regular color and a good base and top coat to extend the wear of my polish? I’d love to try different colors and eventually start trying out some nail art. But, I don’t want to spend all that time on my nails only to have them start chipping in 2 days. My go to base and top coat has just been Sally Henson’s Hard as Nails but without the old batch of Megalast, I get maybe 2/3 days without chipping compared to a solid 5.



Submitted October 08, 2018 at 05:26PM by beeradmaliboo https://ift.tt/2NvLn4m

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...