Wednesday, September 19, 2018

πŸŒ™πŸŒƒπŸš€REDDIT'S RISING STARS - Episode 1: Cosmic Queens Part 1 (B)πŸŒ™πŸŒƒπŸš€

. . . (continued from Part A)

A new queen stomps into the room with a commanding presence. Her lips are both a deep dark black and a deep red. A mix of the two that just had a beautiful kind of… Smokey look? Her eyes has intricate eye makeup, the eyeliner being beautiful and… Like vines. The “vines” are a beautiful deep red color on the left and the traditional black on the right, which matches perfectly with the lipstick. The left being red and right being black are a clear theme with her face. She has a red contact in her left eye and a black one in her right. Her eyeshadow and earrings are following the same theme. A bold red on the left and bold black on the right for eyeshadow. Her earrings are heavy, long and have beautiful designs patterns. They look like they could actively rip my ears off just for the sheer beautiful and heavy looking design of the two.Then there was the dress. She wearing a black and red Victorian style dress. It is beautiful and touches the floor, even despite her obviously tall heels (as she has to bend down a bit just to make it through the door). The dress has a very tight corset and the bottom of the dress was wider than her whole body, going past her shoulders. Also with the dress she wears beautiful black semi-see through sleeves that buttoned together at the collarbone.

Then there comes the very top of her head, completely and utterly bald, she donned no hair but wore a very beautiful blood red hat with an interesting design to say the least. This hat also had a thin black veil that covers her face somewhat, though the bold colors on her face are easy to see through it nonetheless. Then, despite it being incredibly hard to see (only being seen if her leg ended up coming out of under her dress), she wears incredibly tall 8 inch platform heels that were a pair of black and red. Her nails (both hand and feet) are just like her mouth, a beautiful mix of black and red. Finally, she wears leggings similar to her veil.

“All of you queens, shall soon bow to your true Queen. Her Majesty, Claudette.” She ended the sentence with a loud stereotypical villain cackle.

CLAUDETTE: Hi! I’m Her Majesty, Claudette and I am from Ontario, Canada! I also happen to be both the token bald AND trans queen. First and foremost Claudette is a character illusionist. She embraces the character she puts in performance and looks! But don’t let that fool you because Claudette is still her own woman!

“HEY BITCHES, THE BODY IS HERE!” Claudette exclaims, much to Sir Ving’s dismay.

“Ummmm, if you’re the body. Then why are you wearing a dress that would be fit for the Queen of England to wear in 1845?” Sir Ving says.

“Because they want to touch this skin, of course,” Claudette says while lifting up her dress, showing off some leg.

“Why would they want to touch you when they could touch all of this skin?” Sir Ving says, playing with her pasties yet again.

“And get herpes?” Claudette says.

“I’m so slutty you could get herpes from just looking at me. Y’all are too late,” Sir Ving says while chuckling.

“Also, of course they wouldn’t touch me. You don’t touch ART.” Claudette clarifies.

SMACAHOE: I’m sorry I didn’t realize that Beavis and Butthead were drag queens. This is going to be a LONG season if these two stick around for longer than a week.

---

The next queen comes into the room, holding a mask over her face, the mask has a teardrop under the left eye, it has four feathers on it, two on each side, with one blue and red on each. The top of the mask it adorned with purple. The lips have a light red on them, as does the places under the eye, the mask is help on with a stick.Her hair is long and black, it stretches all the way down to the end of her legs but not all the way to the ground, it has different parts split off in portions at the end of it. She’s wearing a long skirt that stretches down to the floor, it’s a nice shade of blue and hides her feet, although she’s wearing heels, the kind that make a noise when they hit the ground. The main piece of the look begins at the end her neck, where it begins with a color that goes out and forms a triangular shape on each side. A red rose is on her right shoulder, her chest has a cravat on it, with a purple broach on the top of it. Two gold lines of beads connect to her left collar piece. Her arms are decorated similar, the arm part of the dress stretches down to the end of her arm, it opens up more at the end of it, forming a cone shape, with a white curved material similar to the cravat. The arms poof out at the area just under the shoulder, with a brown binding just underneath that, and another at her elbow the end of the arm piece has two red gems on the end of each, she’s also wearing blue gloves. The middle of her dress has a gold line go up the middle of it, her waist is slightly cinched. The main part ends at the bottom of her waist, the ends split off and then travel up diagonally, two roses adorn each end of the dress (where it splits off) another rose is just below her left waist.She continues to walk in slowly, making sure every single time her heels hit the ground they leave a noise to catch the attention of the girls, she slowly turns her head to the other girl, she then takes off the mask, revealing a face with dark red lipstick and black eyeliner.“I’m going to put a spell on you.”WILLOW: My name is Willow Blue, I’m 21 from Orlando, Florida, I practice rituals, black magic, and I’m here to kill it.

Willow turns her back to the girls and throws her mask in the air like a bouquet. Only she didn’t bother to check if anyone was paying attention, so as a result she hits Del in the face.

“Did I do that?” Willow snickers as she reaches into her bra, pulling out a deck of cards.

“Pick a card. Any card,” Willow says as she walks up to Diana. “Now, look at your card and show everyone, then pick it back in the deck.”

“Okay so….” Willow says as she shuffles the cards. “Is this your card?”

Diana shakes her head no and Willow looks at her with wide sanpaku eyes.

“At least you’re pretty,” says Diana.

DIANA: Willow’s “magician” skills….. They’re a boot from me. I was hoping that she would actually be able to do real magic, like disappearing.

WILLOW: What these queens don’t know is I have a lot of tricks on my sleeve, but a good magician never reveals her tricks too early.

When Diana breaks away from Willow, she turns her back to the camera, revealing a playing card “Ace of Spades” stuck to the back of her ostrich feather top. The other queens notice and chuckle softly.

---

A strange queen steps in with a goofy grin on her face as she lets out a deep chuckle. She’s wearing a wavy, bright orange wig with a bright green kepi cap. The orange continues in her furry, arched eyebrows and a groomed, French fork beard. In contrast she has neon green-yellow eyeshadow and lipstick, with some neon green highlight on her sharply contoured nose and her blushed cheeks. She’s wearing two traffic cone earrings.She wears a long-sleeve, form fitting leotard the same solid color of her neon green makeup, made of the same fabric of prison jumpsuits. She also wears a neon orange vest with green and gray stripes over her torso. She also sports neon orange nails and pumps. Her hands hold up a polyester, dark blue skirt upside down with thin white tulle ruffled around the side that she holds up. The skirt is slightly ruffled in its’ texture and is rounder on the top than the bottom, where the circumference is almost directly around her feet. She tiptoes forward, shuffling tiny steps and drops the skirt.“I’m just here to pick up the trash.”She sassily struts backwards out of the workroom, before re-entering in a bit of a jog and quickly counts the other queens around the room with her left index finger.“Oops, I left 14 pieces behind.”CATHETERINA: My name is Catheterina Dick, and you either know me as an input hoe, or an alt, or a late submitter, or a quitter, or your current fucking reigning Snatch Game winner, or a messy controversial disaster, or an ugly runway queen. Either way, you know me and I’m like a leech, I’m gonna suck off others to cling to relevancy.

“I’m going to be sick,” Willow says, plugging up her nose.

“Oh my god does this bitch even shower?” Claudette says.

“That’s not very nice guys- OH SHIT IT SMELLS LIKE SHIT!” Portia exclaims.

Del takes out her handy dandy bottle of perfume and sprays her upper lip, then passes it around to the other girls who do the same.

DIANE: Like, I totally get that Catheterina’s style. She’s campy, she’s quirky, she’s trashy. But she’s way too disgusting. I can’t even bother to be in the same planet as her, nevermind the same room.

CATHETERINA: I actually got here late and the producers told me to rush over here so I didn’t have time to polish up my look. Oh, or shower. But I think I’m serving it. These bitches better beware because this ROBBED queen is here to slay the season.

Catheterina walks up to Aurora and sniffs her hair. Aurora looks extremely uncomfortable as she does so.

“Aaaaa. So that’s what thievery and riggory smells like,” Catheterina takes a step back and looks at Aurora up and down. “I guess stealing people’s wins and being second best does a body good, guuurl.”

Aurora breaks the fourth wall and stares into the cameras with a “help me” face.

AURORA: Catheterina needs to get over her Snatch Game “robbery”. It’s old, it’s tired. And completely invalidates the hard work I put into impersonating our true savior, Trisha Paytas. Newsflash, if you would just hand in your work on time maybe you won’t have such mediocre stats.

---

The next queen enters the room silently, with none of the other queens even noticing her walk in.

“GET READY, WHORES”;the other queens quickly turn their heads to the vision of a WOMAN.“Ooh, cheeky cheeky!”She is wearing a seductive, sexy, long-length black floral mesh catsuit, with an open back held together with lace. She has a long blonde lace front (typical Kameron Michaels wavy style) and a black pump. Her makeup is relatively simple, which accentuates the harsh red lip, complimenting her red nails and large ruby ring on her middle finger. Her body is SNATCHED for the Gods - hips, ass and sass, but not much titty because we can’t let the boys be distracted from the money maker, can we?AMELIA: “Well bitches, I’m Amelia Velvet, I’m 19 years old and I’m from all the way in the North of Ireland. Get ready to gag, whores! My drag is very sultry and sexy; I try to make myself as visually appealing as possible, which may sometimes make me come across as quite basic, but do I give a fuck? Girl no, au revoir.”

Amelia smirks at the other queens as she walks over, and hands them all bus tickets, saying, “don’t worry girls, you won’t need to scrape change from the bottom of your purse for when I send you all home, I’ve got you covered.”

The girls discard the bus tickets by throwing them at Cathe, because they mistook her for the trash.

CLAUDETTE: Maybe it wasn’t the best career move on Amelia’s part to spend all her money on the bus ticket gag. When she should have used it to elevate her cheap ass drag. Choices.

WILLOW: Oof. Amelia is one bold shady bitch. I can definitely see us becoming friends.

---

The next queen come in an actual tooth costume. She’s also wearing tight latex leggings underneath with some high latex boots. Her makeup is very over the top, for contour think Trixie Mattel. Her eyes are also painted to be doll like, with a thick black eyeliner which is cut with a white liner and grey-ish eyeshadows in the centre. Her lips are bright pink and overdrawn, and have also drawn teeth on top of them (kind of like Nina in her entrance look). Her hair is Ariana Grande-esque ponytail, with a few hair sticking out in the front. The wig is in platinum blonde. Tooth struts in the workroom, wobbling from side to side, because of how uncomfortable her costume is.

“I hope you’ve got a sweet kandym ‘cuz Tooth is in da motherfucking house! Oh shit, that’s not how you say it oh well! WOOPS” She stands in the middle of the room, throwing her hands above her head.

TOOTH: My name is Tooth Gap, I’m 21 years old and I’m from NYC! You might know me from the third season of Reddit’s Drag Race, which was… sad, to say the least, but I’m proving everyone wrong on this new show, called “Second Chance”, which is still airing. You might ask me, why am I back for the THIRD time? Welp, I just need more air time okay? I need to get that coin and get some better drag. JK, Kimora, I’m just here to REALLY win, and I’m actually so confident finally, that I think I might have a chance of winning this.

Tooth scans the room, with her hand above her eyes. Her eyes beam with glee when her eyes gaze upon Cassandra.

Tooth runs up to her and says, “Oh my god! Cassandra! You’re here!! I can’t wait for you to win a challenge by accident and then place in the bottom for the rest of the season!” Tooth squeezes Cassandra tighter. “Love you sis!”

Tooth breaks away from the embrace and turns to face all the other girls. ”I super excited to see so many new faces in the workroom! Finally some fresh meat, and not those old tired monkey looking funky smelling rats!” Tooth looks at Aurora. “Jk, girl, jk!”

CASSANDRA: Seeing Tooth Gap was a pleasant surprise to be honest. It’s great to have a friend I can trust in the competition. You know, it’s not always about the crown, but it’s about the friends you make along the way. Oh what the fuck am I saying. Tooth, you’re getting extracted henny.

---

The last queen walks into the workroom. She is wearing a red latex bodysuit with a sweetheart neckline. The bodysuit is see-through, her skin showing through the material. On the left side of the bodysuit are opaque red veins that crawl pop out at different places, the right side similar but with blue veins. The bodysuit has a high leg, showing off her hips. Over her legs are leggings made from the same red latex material as the bodysuit, with veins bulging out of them once again (red at the left, blue at the right). The leggings have a high clear heel protruding. A strip made of veins stuck together vertically connect the pant of bodysuit to the top of the leggings, going over her hips (once again, red at the lift, blue at the right). Vein-like fringe hangs from the trim of the bodysuit (like Shea's Best Drag) with the same color scheme. Her hands have fingerless red latex gloves that go up all the way to her shoulder, her sharp nails continuing the color scheme. The material expands into a poof at the shoulder, mimicking a heart, veins with the same red and blue color scheme there back again. A full strip of latex covers her neck completely, like it's made of a heart. Her cleavage can be seen through the bodysuit. Her makeup is quite fishy for a queen of her personality: a sharp winged eye, with red and blue eyeshadow with a red upper lip and blue lower lip and a sharp cheekbone. Her eyebrows are sharp as well. Her hair is half red and half-blue, straight slick back and ending at the top of her neck."Eat your," she says, quite monotonically, “heart out.” It's Priestly Borden, in a heart-inspired ensemble.PRIESTLY: My name is Priestly Borden from New York City. Priestly because of Meryl Streep in the Devil Wears Prada and Borden because nothing much, I just like the name. I came here to compete against these girls because why not? I like competing and I like being better than everyone, which happens quite often. I think I can beat these girls because I have been through a lot: I've been shot, I've been bashed, I've hit by a car, and worst of all, I was diagnosed as being a pathological liar, ugh. So yeah, I definitely think I can beat these girls.

Priestly swivels her body around to face a room full of queens. She runs over to the crowd of queens excitedly, hugging each girl.

WILLOW: This Priestly girl, she’s fucking fierce. And top of that she’s one of the new queens, just like me. I know I have to really turn my pussy into turbo mode if I want to snatch this crown.

SMACAHOE: What do I think of Priestly? I don’t think of her… Oh you mean what do I think of her drag? ELIM.

The queens kiki for a bit and talk about what kind of challenges they think they'll have to endure and what runways they're most excited for.

---

“SHEDONEALREADYDONEHADHERSES!”

The crescent moon lights on the walls begin to flash and the queens’ faces light up with pure euphoria and excitement. They all rush over to the television and wait for their challenge.

PRIESTLY: It’s the first challenge of the season! I can’t believe it! I can’t wait to snatch this win, and many more!

The television screen turns on and they’re greeted by the host, Alex, who is against a background of the Milky Way with a cold aloof expression. She’s wearing a silver headpiece that resembles Saturn’s rings with a dark purple turtleneck top that’s adorned with gold sequin embellishments, resembling constellations. “I was hoping to give you guys a warmer welcome, but I got on the wrong flight... Welcome my rising stars. Only time will tell who will crash and burn like a meteor; and who will become the supernova. Can you believe it’s -270 C in space? I’m supposed to be in Miami, bitch.”

“Come on Star Wars!” Portia says.

“Bonjour, bonjour, bonjour,” the door swings open and boy Alex walks out, with the added sounds of the girls cheering and screaming.

“Welcome my ladies,” Alex says. “My name is Alex Fysh. I will be the host of this show for the entirety of the season. Ain’t no way you’re getting rid of me. No way no how! As a little boy, my mother always told me dream big and always aim for the moon because even if I failed I would land among the stars. That’s a read. You’re all failures.”

The girls look at eachother and giggle loudly.

“Nah I’m just playing with y’all. I’ve handpicked the fourteen of you for this season full of crazy challenges, sickening lip sync songs that deserve to be turned the fuck out to, and twists that will make your blood pressure rise! And at the end of this, the brightest one of you will be crowned and will become part of a royal legacy. Welcome ladies, to Reddit’s Rising Stars.”

CATHETERINA: I don’t just want this crown; I desperately need it. My goal is to prove myself to be worthy of it, but still stay true to my roots and aesthetic. And wouldn’t a crown just look so damn good with these traffic cone earrings? Ugh, I stan!

“Now,” Alex says “time for your first Maxi Challenge. Ooooh I can’t wait. You’ll be using unconventional materials and turning them into out of this world looks! I’m talking intergalactic couture henny!”

CLAUDETTE: Oh, great. A sewing challenge! I’m hyped!

“Oh, Pit Crew!,” the host calls out.

The girls holler with excitement as the Pit Crew members wearing their Andrew Christian underwear and space helmets walk in pushing shopping carts full of various objects and materials such as plastic wrap, umbrellas, shower curtains and cardboard.

DIANE: I’m not sure why production thought it was okay to bring all of Catheterina’s belongings and family heirlooms on set. The level of disrespect, far too much.

**“**Guess what girls, you’ll be making these looks out of the materials that my darling Pit Crew members left for you. That’s right. NO FABRICS ALLOWED. I want to see magic happen on the main stage. You want to be an astronaut? Go for it. A supernova? Go for it. Just make sure it’s fashion enough for the runway. You’re allowed to use your own wigs, jewelry, nails and shoes but that’s it. Everything else must be made from an unconventional material. I’m counting on you all to make the most sickening looks the galaxy has ever seen! Gentlemen, start your engines and may the best woman win!”

---

TL;DR:

The girls will create runway worthy looks made out of unconventional materials, no fabric allowed. They can use their own wigs, jewelry, nails and shoes and nothing else. The deadline for the challenge is….. Oh wait. It was completed 69 years ago.

Look out for Part 2! Coming out shortly.



Submitted September 19, 2018 at 03:02PM by devthefirecat https://ift.tt/2xnuseQ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...