Wednesday, September 19, 2018

I need help

Hi, I am a 11 Yr old girl. So, I don't really normally put too much effort of how I look like, but without glasses I've always think I look cute, but I received my glasses, and I just stared in the mirror and started crying, this has happened before but when I actually didn't really feel emotions but everything went okay again, for the past 2years noone has said anything bad, but now I really feel bad about myself, for the past week or so I've decided not to eat alot, I got into an argument with my mom this morning that I don't look appealing, that my hair is always a mess, and I've just made myself look worse, lately I've been biting my nails of anxiety, I just can't wear a skirt because I have scars of self harm all over my legs. Because I never see myself like clearly, it's normally blurry, so I dyed my Hair pink a while ago and now I just look gross, I just don't want to go to school tomorrow, I don't want to go anywhere except the place where I feel the most comfortable which is my digital art class, but even my teacher has noticed that Ive been drawing really sad drawings lately. So I really don't know how to get my self esteem back up but if anyone has any tips on what I should do then message me please x



Submitted September 19, 2018 at 08:34PM by YeahDontApologize https://ift.tt/2xzL6ra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...