Friday, September 21, 2018

Girlfriend surprised me with Slaanesh cosplay for my birthday

I made a post about a month ago about how my gf and I started 40k story time before bed every night. She is from Venezuela and her English is not perfect. I kind of watered down the universe a little bit in order for her to actually be able to digest it. Something like The Emperor is all loving and good and the chaos Gods are dark and evil. Except for some reason she loved Slaanesh (or Shenaida as she calls her). I left out all the androgynous qualities and basically said Slaanesh is a female god who is obsessed with pleasure, pain, seduction and excess. I think she saw some fan art on google and from that point on, that was her favorite. This has led to many a laugh as not everything translates through the language barrier: such as Primarch “Lemon Grass” of the Space Wolf Savages, Primarch “Mag-Noose” of the psiquicos (psychic thousand sons), the Gobernador (Emperor) etc...

Fast forward to this evening, she surprised me for my birthday by dressing up as Slaanesh. She had died her hair purple, put on glittering Victoria’s Secret body paint, some star pasties and other exotic jewelry and makeup. Even her nails were done with a kind of cosmic purple and black. No crab pincers or claws luckily! I was really touched that she cared so much about my nerdy little hobby. I will appreciate if none of you mention this to the local inquisition representative for our hab block; between us, I may have had a little more warp exposure than is healthy



Submitted September 21, 2018 at 08:28AM by Chet_Manly0987 https://ift.tt/2xs2sad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...