Friday, September 21, 2018

Best Brands for Beginners?

Apparently my boy loves painted nails and to paint nails! I don't have a nail polish supply. What are the best brands for beginners? (Note I wreck manicures FAST except for the pro gel manicures I've gotten)

We also have quite a collection of gel pens, and I hear you can do gel pen art, then a clear coat of polish. This sounds fun!

Thank you for your help, and for posting all the lovely nails.

Oh! Almost forgot - I'm looking for an eco-friendly green glitter polish. I think I might have found one so far. Microplastics are evil, and I don't want to contribute.



Submitted September 21, 2018 at 03:43PM by GrinsNGiggles https://ift.tt/2PVLUOx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...