Friday, September 21, 2018

Accessing the Godseeker content?

I started a new playthrough about a week ago, and I'm about 60% through.

I just wanted to ask when exactly do you get to access the new content (mainly just the bosses, idk about anything else that was added). I don't want to spoil myself by looking it up but I also don't want to accidentally miss it

Is it something I'll come across eventually or is it hidden similar to The Troupe? All I know about Godseeker is that The Nailmaster dudes are bosses. I've gotten all of their nail arts and talked to Sheo, but so far there's been nothing new.

Normally I wouldn't make a post like this, but I just want to be cautious I don't get spoiled



Submitted September 21, 2018 at 04:05PM by succfucc https://ift.tt/2QIK5pv

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...