Saturday, September 22, 2018

Am I the only one that finds it strange that beauty gurus rarely talk about nail polish?

I know nail polish isn't considered makeup by a lot (most?) people since it doesn't go on your face, but it does fall under "beauty," doesn't it?

I watch a lot of beauty channels, and the vast majority of them always have their nails painted in almost every video, yet I almost never see them review nail polishes or even mention nail polishes they like in videos. Even Kathleen who has a whole nail polish brand rarely ever talks about nail polish unless she's announcing a new launch.

I'm aware that there is a whole separate genre of nail polish channels, but I just find it odd how there's never any mention at all of these products on beauty channels.



Submitted September 22, 2018 at 10:51PM by NormalAssumption https://ift.tt/2xLhwyK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...