Monday, September 24, 2018

31 [M4F] #Clearwater FL - In Town Until Friday Morning

I'm traveling down to Florida for work and I have a hotel room, so why not?

Clean, job (obviously), willing to meet up for drinks first beforehand, and also share pics, whichever platform.

Me: 5'11", recently shaved to start my beard over again, glasses, 190 lbs, average build, fingernails trimmed, and not a nail biter.

Interests if you are curious: Star Trek, Doctor Who, MST3K, Pokemon, 420, art degree, Nikon, Trailer Park Boys, gamer (whenever I can find the time), cat dad, etc., etc., etc.



Submitted September 24, 2018 at 10:13PM by captmkg https://ift.tt/2xw5XMP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...