Friday, December 6, 2019

Trial of Fools tips?

Been throwing myself at this trail for god knows how long. I honestly feel like I just don't have the skill but figured I would ask anyways and maybe someone has a small tip that might help. Nail is upgraded to max and my current load out is quick slash, mark of pride, grubsong, and hiveblood. I tried a few times replacing hiveblood with unbreakable strength and thorns of agony but honestly feel like hiveblood has saved my hide a bunch. The part I'm finding most difficult is the volt twisters and soul twisters. I can make it through that part but I have very little health and soul and succumb to the soul warrior that charges you afterwards. Any tips, no matter how trivial, would be greatly appreciated. Also how far am I into this trial? Hopefully half way atleast but knowing how much misery I have ahead of me would be nice lol.

Edit: before anyone mentions trying to use grandmasters nail, I am terrible at timing nail arts lol. Figured I would get that out the way.



Submitted December 07, 2019 at 01:12AM by AlterMyStateOfMind https://ift.tt/2OYiyRT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...