Monday, December 9, 2019

"Stuck" late(?) game.

I've gotten 1 ending (the one where you become sealed in the black egg temple) and am not sure what to do next. The only 2 things I could think of that lead anywhere are finding another Simple Key for the cocoon in the Royal Waterways, and unlocking the "ancient birthplace" that the regenerating soul charm talks about. Also:

  • I've unlocked every Stagway.

  • I've beaten the first 2 trials in the colosseum.

  • I've explored every visible area on the map except for the door in the Abyss.

  • I've beaten Lost Kin, Failed Champion and Soul Tyrant (Leg Eater charms are so op for them).

  • I've beaten Grey Prince Zote once.

  • I haven't freed every grub.

  • I've awakened the dream nail and beaten the White Palace.

  • I've unlocked the charge slash and dash slash nail arts.

  • I'm missing 3 mask shards and 1 vessel fragment.

  • I've beaten 6 warrior dreams.

I have a feeling there's something involving the Shade Cloak that I need to do, and maybe something else with the dream nail (or maybe that whole thing was just an optional side quest, idk). If possible, could someone nudge me towards what I need to do without spoiling too much. Thanks.



Submitted December 09, 2019 at 09:00PM by Arantguy https://ift.tt/2Yx9N4n

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...