Monday, December 9, 2019

[Repost #1] Santa still needed for future Mr. President! ๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Little sister is fulfilled!

[REPOST #1]

๐Ÿ™Œ๐ŸปEmily is FULFILLED! She received: Sparkle Playdoh and Playdoh accessories and magnetic tiles from her wishlist! And she won an American Girl Doll and a numnoms surprise bundle from contests. Thank you to everyone.

❗️๐Ÿ‘‰๐ŸปRYAN has received the awesome STEM kit from his wish list and I would love for him to have one or two more gifts to open, please! ☺️

Santa(s) needed for a future President and a Broadway Star in the making!!

๐ŸŽ… ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿผ๐ŸŒฒ⛄️❤️ Hi, I am seeking help in bringing some Christmas magic to my son and daughter. Our family is made up of Mom (me), Dad, Ryan (5), Emily (3) and 3 doggies. After years of living with my generous in-laws and sharing a single bedroom, we were able to move into our own little cozy home in August. My kids are so excited to put up a Christmas tree in THEIR home and we were even given a small tree to put in the bedroom they share! I’m looking for some help in getting a few gifts under that tree on Christmas Morning.

As much as this request is for gifts to my children, it is also to give my husband some peace about the Holidays. He works tirelessly, 7 days a week, outside doing lawn care and landscaping and he makes sure our basic needs are met but life just keeps knocking us down financially. (I am a stay at home mom that feels guilty for not contributing financially.) My husband stresses every night wondering how we will provide Christmas for our littles, all while he is working outside in a pair of tennis shoes that have HUGE holes in them. I would love to take some of the burden off of him.

A little about our AH-mazing kiddos:

RYAN (5): This little boy is going to be ‘someone’ someday...maybe even President of the United States! If not, I have no doubt he will change the world in some way. He is SO smart, his mind is constantly working on a new ‘project’ to build/make or a new idea that he thinks will solve some problem. Imagination and creativity are not lacking in him. Ryan is ALL BOY. He loves baseball and soccer, rides his bike constantly, nerf gun in hand at all times and a lego creation being made (usually a structure for his Hot Wheels). His favorite color is red, he loves Minecraft and Superheroes. Most things on his list are STEM toys because I want to foster his love for all things science and math related.

Ryan Wishlist

EMILY (3): Miss Priss is a future SUPERSTAR!! Move over JoJo, Emmie is coming for you. : D Or maybe she will continue to perfect her passions in a performing arts school and one day be a Broadway Star! Either way, she is a ray of sunshine from the time she wakes up till she tuckers our at night, always with smile on her face, a song on her lips, and a dance in her feet. Emily is also into all things girly! Her favorite color is pink. She loves dolls, Barbie’s, makeup, hair bows, nail polish, princesses, dress up, coloring, music, jewelry and I could go on and on. My sweet Emily is going to make this world a better place with the light of positivity she radiates, I just know it!

Emily Wishlist

*I tried to keep this short, but I am longwinded in real life also. ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

**It has taken me a week to actually register and post because as I read through request posts I was reminded that we are so blessed compared to some but I also don’t want my kids to miss out on Christmas Magic either.

https://www.santaslittlehelpers.net/registrations/img/photos/20191130010400_6243C26E-3B7B-4D46-A39D-F27ADFBBD3F7.jpeg



Submitted December 09, 2019 at 09:14PM by radiate_joy2 https://ift.tt/2seih4E

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...