Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Loona the Hellhound

She was born with a gift.

Blitzo: "Daughter, you were born with a special power, now grow to be furry and despise me forever!"

Loona: "Psh, nothin’ personnel kid."

Loona the Hellhound.

She was the best there was and she was ready to prove it.

Vaggie: "Wow Loona, you’re the strongest fighter in the entire Hell. I’m putting in a recommendation that you be enlisted in the Hazbin Military."

Loona: "Psh, nothin’ personnel kid."

It would turn out to be her undoing.

Alastor: "In this final battel, I, Alastor the Radio Demon, will turn you towards the darkness and make you like Nine Inch Nails the band and Jnco Jeans."

Loona: "Psh. Nothin’ personnel kid."

Which would spell the end for Loona.

Loona. The Hellhound.

Rated E for Everyone except for Moxxie from work. Fuck you Moxxie. Stop showing everybody my deviantArt you piece of shit.



Submitted December 10, 2019 at 08:21PM by Shadow_the_Edgelord https://ift.tt/35bdUWj

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...