Monday, December 9, 2019

Ipsy Glam Bag Dec. 2019. My last one.

https://preview.redd.it/wotg46d6ro341.jpg?width=531&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=6c297aa83c2cdbda3808350508a909fe4b80824b

This is my last Ipsy. I've put Ipsy on pause, and will likely cancel completely. I had too many issues with add-ons in the past, and shipping always takes forever. Of course, this month, it came faster than it ever has and potentially has all the items I love the most. But, I just don't love it.

Bag: I like this. It's plasticky, but nice enough. I would actually consider using this in my purse, unlike some others in recent months.

Nailmedic nail polish: Nice enough color. It's fairly opaque, having done a quick swatch on a silicone nail art mat. Made in USA, which is nice. This is by the Pretty Woman brand, by the way. The name of the color isn't on the bottle at all.

Thrive mascara: Adding this to my stash of mascaras to test. Not mad about it.

Luxie brush: This seems of lower quality than past Luxie brushes. It's a detail blender, which is nice to have.

Tarte blush in Shimma & Shake: This is a nicer color on than I expected from the pan. It looks nice. The sample packaging is so, so, so much cheaper feeling than the Tarte blush sample I got last year in Ipsy. That's a disappointment to me.
Hanhoo oil: Whatevs. This is much more lotiony than I expected, and also not too godawful fragranced. It has a scent, but it's not overwhelming (I'm looking at you, Wander Beauty peel-off mask).



Submitted December 10, 2019 at 12:50AM by Editingesc https://ift.tt/2sdosFO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...