Wednesday, December 11, 2019

[INTRO] Hello, all!

Hey, guys! Not sure what to say, except that I've only in the last month or so stopped picking at my nails. I've done this all my life, because I grew up watching my mom and grandma do it. My grandma eventually stopped, but my mom still picks and bites to the quick.

I pick, I don't bite. I joined r/calmhands to try to stop (for the fourth or fifth time in my life) and let them grow to do cute nail art. I've tried before, but each time, the nails were so brittle they'd tear painlessly rather than snap and break. I'd always get frustrated at the uneven look and go back to picking, or get tired of long nails in my way and pick more. But this time, I'm taking biotin and have an idea of how I want my nails to look both in terms of not getting in my way, but also being healthy and paintable.

Sooo... yeah. :) Happy to be here!



Submitted December 12, 2019 at 08:26AM by therealrinnian https://ift.tt/2sipoJ9

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...