Monday, December 9, 2019

[F4R] 18f, midwestern usa/somewhere in north america | a little more fun unplanned

hello, i’m sorta looking for friends here. i’m open to it turning into anything more, but please don’t message me with that expectation. if it does come to that, just note that i have the capacity to be romantically attracted to anyone; i prefer women in most aspects, though. also, it’s important to know that i can only really put as much effort into a conversation as you are! if your responses are short and choppy, there’s not much room for me to maneuver around and it’s a bit awkward.

anyways, some words about me. i’m very sweet and affectionate, no matter who you are. i make a lot of stupid jokes, i laugh a lot (some call it nervous giggling), i’m not very serious, and i endlessly quote memes in my everyday life. i love anime, cartoons, reading, writing, video games, art (i’d be happy to show you some of my stuff), math, asian comics, and more that i can’t think of at the moment. i’m a huge phone call person, mainly because it’s more fun to hear others voices. i pretty much type like how i am now. i’m not religious and i don’t want/see the point of getting married/having children. in terms of what i like in others- i like kind, laidback, and casual people who are easy to talk to. don’t fret if you’re not those things, though!

i do suffer from mental illness (depression, very minor anxiety), though i’m not looking for a therapist or anything. i mention it because sometimes when i have episodes i get super demotivated and can barely touch my phone/do anything. if something like that happens, i’ll try my best to tell you that i’m not feeling too well. i’m not intentionally ignoring you, and you can just send a message if you need clarification. i hope that didn’t scare anyone away! i rarely seriously mention it and it doesn’t happen all that often. usually, i’m pretty consistent with responses.

overall, i’m just a super smiley softie who wants someone to pour my affections on. if you want a physical description- i’m 5’5, not very feminine or masculine in terms of style. i like fun prints, sweaters, and cool pants. i paint my nails black and baby pink whenever i get the chance. that’s all i’m gonna share. if you’re interested to know more, please message me! (note: I DONT USE THE CHAT FUNCTION, usually i’ll just move to discord or skype.)



Submitted December 10, 2019 at 06:05AM by enpeutriste https://ift.tt/3419mk4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...