Monday, December 9, 2019

Creative competitions is killing my creative drive.

I just want to say, I fucking hate these things (Creative contests). Do too well and they accuse you of cheating, do poorly and you win nothing. Like, wtf do you want me to do?!

The place I work at has this Christmas card-making contest. Let me just say, I fucking nailed mine. Took me 3 days, it pops up and has a secret pull out Santa (not an innuendo of anything). It's a freakin work of art.

And what did I get? Accusatory remarks of me cheating. "Oh you graduated fine arts? You shouldn't be competing!" Fuck you Karen! I worked hard on this! You shouldn't have let the creative team participate then you asshats. We were told to join but not allowed to win? What the hell?

Sorry, just wanted this off my chest. I'm just really salty right now.



Submitted December 09, 2019 at 08:27PM by randomdudenumber6 https://ift.tt/357x0N0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...