Saturday, December 7, 2019

26f stuck in a rut. Dont know what I want out of life.

I dont know where to start. To spare you my whole life story I'll just give you basic background. I'm 26F. I live with my fiancee and 21 month old son. I have never been officially employed. I completed cosmetology school in 2013. That was my career plan. I have issues with my anxiety which made completing the training very difficult for me. I would hide in the bathroom and pretend to be sick to avoid taking clients. I definitely didnt get as much out of it as I should have. I did discover a passion and talent for nail art and design during my training. Cosmetology doesnt focus heavily on nail technology. I was always able and willing to take the mani pedi clients. There are still many techniques I am not good at it and would require further training. I live in a state where a license is not required to be a nail technician. I have a lot of student loan debt from cosmetology school. I am hesitant to pay for further training. I guess I'm just asking for some guidance and direction as to where to start. I feel I need to do something with my life. I love being a wife and mother but I also feel like I'm wasting my life and potential. Nail art is one thing in passionate about and enjoy. Just dont know where to start.



Submitted December 07, 2019 at 05:41PM by samathee1218 https://ift.tt/36bEjna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...