Thursday, December 12, 2019

24 [F4R]Does anyone genuinely wanna make a good friend? South burbs

Hi! I’m not sure if anyone will respond to this, but I’d like to make some new friends. I go to school part time, and work part time. I’m older than a lot of my peers. I find myself envious when I hear them talking about how much fun they have in their dorms. I live about 10 mins away from campus in a spacious house that I’d like to fill with friends. I have a fluffy cat and a boyfriend who I also live with. We enjoy 420, making music, creating art, I do nails! Ladies I need someone to practice on and I have a lot of glitter! We have a fireplace that’s been super cozy this winter and we just love to host. Send a message! We wanna hang.



Submitted December 12, 2019 at 09:31PM by CoolRoomie https://ift.tt/35mF3WI

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...