Friday, November 1, 2019

Cracked thumb nail with some blood.

16M, 60kg, 1.80cm/5.9foot, no smoking history, no medical history, haven't ever had a problem similar to this or a problem with my fingers or finger nails in general.

While i was training in martials arts i cracked my thumb nail and some blood came out, not a lot and the thumb doesn't hurt. I tried my best to take pictures using my phone but they are in horrible low quality, you can find them here https://imgur.com/a/FmNK679 there are multiple photos so please if you do not mind take a look at all of them. I think i managed to take 1 photo that wasen't horrible and the rest are really bad. If you cannot see what is going on in either of the photos i also tried to recreate my thumb's crack in MS Paint, by taking a stock photo of a thumb and painting the crack in black, i know it sounds stupid but that's just me trying to give you guys the best i can. You can find all the photos i mentioned even the painted one in the link i provided, thank you for reading. :)



Submitted November 01, 2019 at 10:26PM by TweZ485 https://ift.tt/323bGWV

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...