Thursday, October 31, 2019

What's it like starting ballet as an adult? And is ballet visibly bad for your feet or just pain wise?

Hi guys, I'm curious. I've only recently discovered how much I love watching (classical) ballet. It's such a beautiful art form. And I'm wondering if I could start learning it at 23. What are some positives and negatives? Also, do you need to invest a lot of money in outfits? My toe nails are quite fragile already, probably from ill fitting shoes. So I'd rather not put them through any more damage.

I'd love to hear your thoughts.



Submitted November 01, 2019 at 12:44AM by elmoh1 https://ift.tt/2oByf7p

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...