Thursday, October 31, 2019

What are the entry level positions?

Hi everybody!

I just graduated last may and I’ve been applying for jobs. I have a pretty nailed down idea of what I want to be but my biggest problem is trying to figure out what entry level positions help lead me to my desired career. Like for example, I’m interested in project management for art museums/galleries/public art/etc, what would be an entry level position for this?

I’m specifically looking for entry level positions for project manager, Exhibitions coordinator/manager, and other things of that nature. I’m interested in installation processes instead of curation/research.

Feel free to add any other titles with their entry level positions because I’m sure it’ll be helpful to someone out there!



Submitted November 01, 2019 at 02:50AM by kbre15 https://ift.tt/2N3yTUl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...