Monday, October 28, 2019

Voodoo Online Maze/Escape Game

Platform(s): Online/PC

Genre: Puzzle

Estimated year of release: 2005

Graphics/art style:

Notable characters: ninja, sack boy and voodoo doll

Notable gameplay mechanics:

Other details: I used to play this online game. I think it was a Chrome game. Only about 2-5 years ago. It was a voodoo themed maze/escape game where you had to get three characters out of the door by using ladders, drills, balloons and each other. There was a sack boy, a voodoo doll and a ninja who could each do different things (one could walk across nails and one could fall a long way). There were also Christmas themed mazes. It's driving me nuts not being able to remember the name of it. Can anyone help?



Submitted October 29, 2019 at 05:02AM by redaisy14 https://ift.tt/2Jumk2d

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...