Monday, October 28, 2019

New to Nail Art! Need Advice!

Hello! I've been recently getting into nail art, and there are so many options in front of me I feel a little overwhelmed.

I have a few stamping plates, and just played around with striping tape and dotting tools recently once each but other than that nothing major. I bought everything off of Amazon except for the nail stamping starter kit I got off of Maniology.

What are good brands to get tools from? Good polishes that won't break the bank? Where can I find good nail art tutorials? Any advice you wish you had when you started? I have been watching some of the sped-up nail art complications on YouTube but I'd like to be able to watch the original sources and maybe some others too.

Anyway, thank you so much!!!



Submitted October 29, 2019 at 03:12AM by stormiemcneal https://ift.tt/2NlLtgU

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...