Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Nail Salon like Cute Nails, only good?

I'm on the hunt for a nail tech who loves their job, speaks fluent English and can give me a manicure that lasts a week.

So far I've been to

  • Bliss- Round Rock- went twice, both male techs complained about not liking their job. Both worked my hands rough and left deep cuts, trashed my nail beds and cuticles

  • Bamboo - Round Rock- Staff playfully threw soda and food during my manicure

Ceasers - Domain- been twice in a week due to a nail breaking within two days. Need to do back today to have three more fixed

And of course, the cringey Cute Nails on East side- Nothing I can say that hasn't been said on Yelp. All nails popped off within three days despite their one week guarantee, toxic staff, owner is a petty little shit who meets any and all criticism with "spicy" clapbacks.

I'm looking for someone who is skilled with and enjoys long acrylics with nail art. Must be licenced.



Submitted October 01, 2019 at 04:20PM by Saturn-Ascending https://ift.tt/2nvdJ7E

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...