Tuesday, October 1, 2019

How do I sponge nail polish on?

Sorry, I’m completely new to the art world and have only started growing my nails out a month ago after 20 years of biting them. I’ve started with just basic colours. Now I want to try something else. I’ve been trying to do an ombré, gradient thing. I got some liquid latex and some sponges but when I put the sponge to my nail, nothing transfers. Are there specific sponges you need to use? Or is there a trick to doing it. I’d love some help please. Or I’d love to hear some easy nail art ideas for complete beginners! Thank you.



Submitted October 01, 2019 at 02:52PM by Tamiyoxx https://ift.tt/2nrw4me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...