Sunday, October 27, 2019

[M4F] Shave the calluses off my hairy feet

“The human foot is a masterpiece of engineering and a work of art.” - Leonardo da Vinci

“The foot feels the foot when it feels the ground.” - Gautama Buddha

Looking for a nice young woman to help a generous older man with my feet. I have walked a lot of miles and now my feet are unfortunately in very sad shape. They are covered in dried out, crusty calluses and painful bunions. My feet rub against my orthopedic shoes when I take my daily walks and it does cause quite a lot of discomfort. And my thick toe nails are terribly long and chipped. I need a lot of help and I can’t reach my feet. And to make my matters worse, they’ve started to smell foul.

If you came over and wore something nice and prepared a foot bath for me, that would be great. I’d love to masturbate while you take a pumice stone and grind away the years off my feet. Make them look youthful again! Oh, if I could have the feet of a young man full of vigor- there’s not a thing I could not do!

One thing though- you must be very attractive and intellectual. I’m not into just any random floozy. I want someone special. And I have had some problems in the past where my partner is less than enthusiastic about helping my feet. So enthusiasm is a MUST!

Perhaps you could tell me about your youthful desires as you scrub the sadness from my soles. Or you could just touch yourself. Oh what I wouldn’t have done to you in my younger years... please show me your sweet bosom. Just please be discrete. My wife cannot find out or she’ll get half of everything.

You: goddess over 18 with a brilliant mind. Me: old married man with sad feet.



Submitted October 27, 2019 at 04:45PM by NovemberSaturday https://ift.tt/2olUDBr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...