Sunday, October 27, 2019

[LFA] WHO LIKES MURDER HOBOS?! I don't.

My character, Jackel, is in a party of nothing but murder hobos. And I hate it. BUT! I do like my character. So help me flex on them with some awesome art for them to feast their eyes on.

Jackel is a human, but over 30 years has been living in the feywild and it is affecting his body. He ages at a slower rate and looks completely like an elf. The weird part is that his hair and nails grow at an alarming rate. He has kept his nails trimmed well and keeps his hair clean and groomed. And yet his hair almost drags on the ground. He wears fine silk bandages around everything but his head, toes and fingers, and he has bare feet, a white, mostly open, robe, and a wide brim, pointed hat that looks just a little too big. Oh, and he has muscle but is skinny to the point where you think you could snap his arm with one hand. He is very pale, has red eyes, and white hair. He is very ignorant but acts very... suductively, and really well too. (You can thank the Nymphs and Dryads for that.) Its like a boy trying to flirt with little girls using pro, practiced moves because that boy is really 30. He carries a magically grown staff and a shoulder bag. Last thing of note is a pink lily that he keeps in his hair and is protected from degrading with magic.

Edit: He's called Jackel because he has a unicorn friend called Hyde that comes in later in the campaign.



Submitted October 28, 2019 at 05:21AM by J3Army1 https://ift.tt/2PlVnBA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...