Thursday, October 31, 2019

Is Bio Gel Really Better than Regular Gel?

Hello. I recently got my first bio gel manicure while out of town. I went with bio gel as opposed to regular gel because I heard and read it's supposed to be better for your nails (e.g., less damaging). Now I'd like to get my nails done again but I'm not sure whether to go with bio gel again, or go with regular gel. There do not seem to be a lot of salons that do bio gel in my area, and considering the added cost, are bio gel nails really that much better than regular gel nails? I have strong, healthy nails that grow very fast and just intend on getting manicures without any extensions as I just like having chip-free nail polish and nail art. My main concerns are preventing nail damage and weakness. Thanks in advance!



Submitted October 31, 2019 at 11:01PM by casualballerina https://ift.tt/2PzTLUZ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...