Thursday, October 31, 2019

Gelly sandwich and mail art

Hi! Ever since I stopped biting my nails I love experimenting wit nail art. However: it tends to peel of after about four days. So I was wondering if a gelly sandwich (where you use a gel base, normal nail polish and then a gel topcoat) would work better. However, how does one combine this with nail art? I heard it's incredibly important to let the polish dry before adding the topcoat, but if I do nail art, I usually use a quick dry topcoat in between layers.

What are your experiences? Which techniques do you use? Does this last considerably longer than just normal polish?

Edit: so I wrote mail art in the title... My brain is just not working today I guess.



Submitted October 31, 2019 at 10:40PM by Nuwa https://ift.tt/2oyK8L9

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...