Friday, October 25, 2019

[Intro] Hello from the UK!

Oh god, I'm so bad at talking about myself so this might be awful. I'm Laura, 21, from the UK! I don't work currently due to disability, but I just moved into my first flat (away from my parents)! It's super stressful but exciting. I've always been that person to prefer giving gifts than receiving them, so I hope to be quite active on here in that sense :) I really enjoy Horror Movies and Nail Art, but Theme Parks are my special interest (I'm Autistic!) I also take part in CrossFit, after losing 18 lbs (ish) to try and get into shape, but also health benefits. I'm a big fan of anything pink or glittery, but also dark/spooky things, I'm a total mixed bag! Due to my autism I can find communication a little difficult, I miss jokes or may misunderstand things more often than most people, but I hope that I will be excepted here for who I am even if its a little strange.

I'm super looking forward to participating in this sub!



Submitted October 25, 2019 at 03:38PM by sonexk https://ift.tt/2PiZbDL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...