Tuesday, October 29, 2019

i thought i had a good day...

went and worked out for the first time in forever, really. felt really good. had a bunch of excitement and anxiety to do something. took a shower. painted my nails. watched youtube videos about art. and then all i did for the rest of the day was watch youtube videos about art. i want to increase my skill. then i started to feel guilty. like i wasn’t doing anything important.

i have wasted my entire day i feel and i don’t know what i would have done otherwise.

i feel anxious and unhappy. i dont know what to do with myself.

i cant explain this feeling well but it feels like nothing matters. no matter what i do it doesnt matter.

and im in college.... to hopefully get a job in the future for some noble cause...... but i feel like nothing matters and no amount of effort is worth it. (im failing my classes) i dont know. i feel like shit. someone help. why do i feel like this.



Submitted October 30, 2019 at 06:24AM by existentialegodeath https://ift.tt/2MVTqdF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...