Thursday, October 31, 2019

How do you do makeup for work?

On regular work days, I love to do nude makeup like in the pics below. See I don’t like much makeup and in professional life vibrant colors do not work well until unless there is no occasion at work place.

For nude makeup and shades, generally, I prefer Colorbar Cosmetics makeup products as they are good for regular wear due to their specialty in serving cruelty-free cosmetics. Also their cosmetic collection comes with varieties.

See the nail art with nude shade. I love to beautify my nails in this manner and for eyes I used to like smoky eye kajal.

https://preview.redd.it/s0zrapnjfvv31.png?width=727&format=png&auto=webp&s=c8c09c6011984ffcb1e55ebd106f641232295bce



Submitted October 31, 2019 at 02:35PM by prernabi https://ift.tt/36prS8m

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...