Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Going blonder and painting your nails have this in common.

DON’T JUDGE BY THE FIRST COAT!

I was on Instagram checking out @kellymassiashair and I was reading a caption stating how much she loves the evolution of her client’s blonde hair over multiple sessions.

It’s a reminder of how important it is to be patient when going blonder. It’s a process. And when you see gorgeous dimensional color, know that what you’re really seeing is multiple sessions of art (hair painting) expressing itself. It’s going to get more detailed and complex with each iteration.

You wouldn’t stop and judge nail polish on its first coat, would you? Going blonde is the same way. Give it time and multiple sessions, and select a hair artist based on their style communicated through the heads of hair they post on their page.



Submitted October 30, 2019 at 09:02PM by educated_blonde https://ift.tt/331pzGi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...