Saturday, October 26, 2019

First day of play

I downloaded today, on gamepass (BTW, brilliant move from devs to do this). I've played maybe 9 hours so far, and I'm truly genuinely loving this game. From the flop that was 2019 in terms of games, outer worlds is a beautiful standout game.

I know I shouldn't, and obsidian really don't want this. But this is the fallout style rpg I've been wanting for years! I never got 76 due to obvious reasons, but I'm glad I didn't and I'm glad I got this game. I'm glad that I went into this game with an unbiased attitude towards it and have nothing to compare it to.

Going from the likes of crackdown 3, and ghost recon and anthem, to this game has been the absolute boost that the gaming industry needed. And a well deserved games for fans who have been let down this year.

Graphically, this game is beautiful. It doesn't have the best graphics by any means, but it's whole graphics and art style just work! Sound design is amazing. I noticed earlier, that when you slap a helmet on companions, there voice changes to a muffled echo which is a beatufk touch and attention to detail.

Side quests are a joy to do. I don't feel encumbered by them, or bored. And I love the story so far.

In terms of loot, skills and customisation. All I can say is bravo. They've nailed it. I haven't felt the need to sell anything at all, I prefer breaking stuff down and upgrading my current load outs. This is something that fails miserably in other games.

I honestly can't get over how well this game has been out together. I've not even come across a single bug yet.

Well done obsidian. Well done.



Submitted October 27, 2019 at 03:50AM by Rickietee10 https://ift.tt/2qPLNNl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...