Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Entitled Mother

First and foremost, I am a (South, in case someone thought otherwise) Korean person who was born and raised in the UK. This means I am perfectly bilingual in both languages too :)

Oh and this is my first time posting AND I'm not awesome at creative writing so please go easy on me :3

The Main Cast:

EM - Extremely Entitled Mother of..

EK - The most snotty, snooty, bratty brat brat of a Crotchius Goblieus

Me - Yours truly

MT - My Teacher at the time

MF - *sighs...* my father....

So kind of a long backstory so better strap your arses in!

This happened back when I was in Primary School, specifically Year 4 (so it was YEARS ago).At the beginning of Year 4, MT introduced the class to a new, Korean student and told us that I will be her little helper.

-FLASHBACK-

Why did I end up being her helper despite there being another Korean student in the class?

Well... (another mini filler story guys, sorry)

It all started at the very beginning of summer holidays after finishing Year 3.

A new Korean person was sent to the UK to work in the UK branch for their company. This is a normal thing to happen in Korea, and usually these employees are here to stay for at least 1~5 years maximum. So when this happens the company PAYS (all expenses paid) for the employee's family to migrate to the other country.

For example, the plane tickets, accommodations (they always BUY a house), cars (one for employee and one for the missus), private healthcare and private schooling for their children (there's always corruption when it comes to claiming the money).

EM thought it would be a VERY good idea to pocket the private schooling funds for themselves and decide that they are going to send EK to a public school.

MF being the social butterfly he is, upon hearing this news volunteers ME to help EK in my primary school.

So my entire summer holidays I spent over at EK's place (from 8am~5pm, MF would always drop me off and pick me up).

So naturally I would be eating there as well (this is important for laters!!)

So.. I spent my summer holidays "playing" with EK and I was made to listen to everything she told me to do (MF is also a people pleaser so ordered me to be obedient to both EM and EK).

-END OF FLASHBACK-

Back to the story...

Oh yes, EK got introduced with me being her personal helper at school and all.

Before EK I had a small group of friends with whom I was very close-knit with, and one of them being the most sweetest black girl ever (I'll call her Annie for this story because she is also very important, but my god she was just super).

EK hated Annie with all her might, and she hated the fact that I was very good friends with Annie. So EK managed to make me very distant with my friend group throughout the year.

MT knew of my close friendship with my friend group, so she found it odd why I stopped playing with them. But she decided to keep quiet and kept observing us.

I always felt bad for not being able to play with my friends, but I had no choice but to listen to EK because MF ordered me to.

Slowly I started to get fed up with EK. All she ever did was complain about this and that and she ALWAYS demanded me to do this and do that for her as well. And on the days EM came to pick us up together because MF couldn't pick me up EM would also ordered me to do EK's homework because "my little precious baby" isn't very good at English yet.

Mind you I'm just an 8 y.o. kid.

But, seeing as I don't want MF to be disappointed with me I always complied.

The Incident (dun dun durrrr!)

On the last day of Year 4, I finally cracked. I told EK that I cannot ignore my friends anymore.

EK tried to force me to stay where I was, but she was unsuccessful (she was a skinny little thing and I was a very large ball of chub so I had a tiny bit more strength than her). This all happened during morning break.

During lunch break I meekly went up to my friend group apologising for ignoring them throughout the year and timidly asked if I can join them for lunch.

Silence.

Then they all happily said "Welcome back!!", scootched over to make space for me and I was just completely over the moon!

In the background we could see EK looking mega pissed off at this fact, rolling her eyes, sticking her tongue out purposely coming close to us to make sure we can hear her sigh, etc (you know the whole package).

Lunch break ends with a lot of talking, catching up and just big smiles all around.

At this point I'm just grinning from ear to ear, I've never been so happy. EK made me so obviously miserable I could always see MT watching us with concern.

Our final class as Year 4s was Art.

AND we were allowed to sit with our friends and have fun painting anything we want.

I naturally chose to sit at the table with my friend group and of course Annie was there.

Halfway through the lesson, we are all happily talking and I'm still apologising to my friends for being such a jerk and everything is all hunkydory when suddenly EK towers behind me with her skinny matchstick arms crossed.

The conversation goes something like this..

EK (obviously talking in Korean to me): Hey you! What you think you're doing??

Me (speaking Korean also): What do you mean? (By now all smiles disappear from my table)

EK: WHY THE HELL ARE YOU HANGING OUT WITH HER!!! (points her finger at Annie, and at this point in time MT and the whole class is watching)

Me: Because she is my friend.

EK: No she's NOT! She's way too black to be anyone's friend!! (Yes she indeed shouted this sentence)

Me: Who cares about that?? She's been my friend since Year 1.

EK: Yea?! Well I hope you have a horribly miserable life with that pitch black crow of yours!! (Storms off in a huff)

At this point I'm apologising like mad to my friends and they are all like "hey it's alright don't worry", to which I give a sigh of relief.

MT comes over immediately, and pulls me out of my table and asks me exactly what had happened, because this little exchange all happened in Korean.

I tell her.

I translate the entire conversation I had with EK to English without missing a beat; like I said I'm bilingual :)

MT looks distraught, but since she was a professional she just gave me a hug and told me that I did the right thing. To which I smiled, thanked her and happily scampered back to my seat to finish painting and talking with my super nice friends.

End of school.

The entire playground is just parents watching kids make promises to meet during summer and parents agreeing to that etc etc..

I walk out into the playground waiting for MF to come pick me up.

As I'm looking around, I noticed EM storming out of the other side of the school building with EK following very close by. (After my exchange with her during Art, EK got pulled out of the classroom and disappeared for the rest of the class).

EM spots me from the distance and charges for me like a bull in a fit of rage and fury.

EM halts right in front of me, towering over me and just slaps my face.

Like she just legit gave me a full on bitch slap AND with a full swing at that.

The sound was loud enough the render the area around me in silence and all eyes were on us.

My cheek stings like a mofo but before I can say anything EM starts legit screech/shouting at me.

Let me remind you once again, this is a fully grown lard whale..I mean adult around the age of 35 who has the screeching ability of a pterodactyl. And this fully grown lard whale..sorry I mean adult was towering over a very frightened 8 y.o. little girl.

(If you want to know what she was wearing I can tell you, because even to this day I remember her ridiculous fashion and makeup on that fateful day lol).

I only remember bits of what she said because my ears were ringing loudly after the slap.

EM (obviously in Korean): HOW DARE YOU!!! YOU LITTLE FUCKING BITCH!!! HOW FUCKING DARE YOU GET MY PRECIOUS BABY EXPELLED ON HER LAST FUCKING DAY OF SCHOOL!!!! IS THIS HOW YOU'RE GOING TO REPAY ME HUH??? I LET YOU INTO MY HOME, FED YOU AND EVEN GAVE YOU THE HONOUR OF HELPING EK WITH HER HOMEWORK YET YOU LIED TO THE TEACHER AND GOT HER EXPELLED!!! YOU'RE PARENTS ARE FUCKING WHORES AND BASTARDS FOR RAISING SUCH A SHITTY LITTLE BRAT!!! MAY DISHONOUR BEFALL ON YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY YOU FUCKING BITCH!!!! (Yes, she pulled a Mushu move on me, plus topics like that were rather common amongst Koreans back then)

During this time EM proceeded to grab my hair and was shaking me violently. Oh god, I could feel her lardy fat finger rolls and acrylic hot pink nails dig into my scalp.

Everybody in the playground was stunned and they were just frozen to the spot; just watching and trying to understand the situation.

As EM was finishing her rant MF came running towards us (this was probably why nobody intervened).

MF (again in Korean): What is going on?? (Yes, this good for nothing person didn't even attempt to pry EM away from me)

EM (noticing my father and finally detaches away from my scalp, I swear I thought I saw a bunch of my hair and possibly blood on her nails): WELL!! This unholy offspring of yours lied to the teachers and got my baby EK expelled on her last day of school!!!

MF (he is bowing furiously at this point): Oh my god I am so very sorry I'm so sorry!!

During all this time I'm stifling my tears and my urges to just cry out because I'm not allowed to cry (that's another sob-story for later).

My father then grabs the back of my head, grips it ever so firmly and forced me to bow my head down and kept trying to make me to say sorry to this lardy EM. My heart skipped a beat when he grabbed the back of my head, basically I was just terrified (this is also another rather short sob-story too for another time).

When this happened, I noticed from the corners of my eyes that the head teacher, MT and a few other staff just stopped dead in their tracks.

Seeing as I'm trying ever so hard not to cry I can't even muster a single eep, so MF's grip on my head gets tighter and tighter by the second and it starts to hurt.. a lot, and I'm full blown panicky and fidgety. So his grip just got stronger to keep me from shaking uncontrollably.

I guess EM was satisfied with MF's conduct and just huffs off with EK.

Mind you while all this was happening EK was just cheering on EM, laughing and also calling me horrible names as well.

While she was pig trotting away MF made me maintain my head bowing position for another minute. Then he dragged me by the arm out the playground and to his car.

He shoved me into the passenger seat next to him and before he started the car he ordered me to NEVER speak of this incident to my mother.

Only THEN did he finally notice my slightly bloody scalp+messy hair and now bruised face. He quickly ties my hair and tries to make me repeat after him.

MF (in Korean again lol): You fell over in the playground and got that bruise. Okay??

Me (can't speak, still trying to hold back from crying): *nods*

MF: If you tell your mother anything you will never be allowed to borrow videos from BlockBuster and you will never be allowed to play with my GameBoy, OKAY???

Me: *nods slowly because of headache*

MF (is now starting car): Good!

And he proceeded to pat my head sternly (and holy shit that hurt!)

We got home, and for that summer holiday I was not allowed to leave the house without his permission nor was I allowed to borrow videos from BlockBuster nor was I allowed to play with MF's GameBoy.

It was a very sad summer.

And yes, I had to lie to my mother about the bruise on my face and never told her what happened.

TL;DR EM tore me a new one whilst my father did nothing but make me apologise to her.



Submitted October 30, 2019 at 04:28AM by DiscardedCookie https://ift.tt/330fGsn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...