Thursday, October 24, 2019

EK thinks it’s okay to break my $70 gaming mouse

So this is a story about an EK let’s call her Krystal(not her real name for legal reasons) ,but this girl is most idiotic girl ever. Here’s what happened, I come in to school one day and I brought my new gaming mouse right, so as usually I would show everyone ,because they would like to see it. So I show everyone they are not getting up in space to see it or grabbing it out of my hands or anything. So day goes on ,but after my 3rd Period I go to ELA (English, Language Arts) so we split up into groups ,but guess who I’m with, Krystal the biggest piece of crap ever. We go on thinking nothing until we go to where we take out our computers, and that’s where the fun begins. So I pull out my mouse and she starts asking about it and then she says can I play with it. So, I’m sitting there like ,“Uhhhhhhh” then she takes it out of my hand and begins to mess with my stuff. She took the mouse and kept pressing every button and scrolling the scroll wheel so much I thought it was about to break. So when said can I have it back she was like ,”No not yet”. I said it was my mouse and when she finally gave it back she had this mad expression on her face. So we finish the writing we were doing I think I did pretty good with and we go to study our vocabulary. So, the rest of my group and I get over there and I’m like ,“What the heck” because I still the Krystal over there writing here paragraph with the other group there. So we finish doing the work then we start to study ,but folks this story does not end yet. Krystal comes over and says “Can you guys tell me the answer for page something something?”. And I already warned the rest of my group about her, so I being the brave one say “No”. She was like “What” and I was like “Do I need to flippin spell it for you N O”. Then she turns away and says “Rude” under her breath, but everyone still heard you. When I got home I noticed that my mouse had a small dent, a few scratches from her troll finger nails, and the scroll wheel wasn’t working correctly for a while. So thanks Krystal and if you’re this Krystal I hope you remember me it’s Ethan from middle school you piece of crap. I hope you enjoyed this EK story.



Submitted October 25, 2019 at 04:40AM by Jiggly_Worm https://ift.tt/2pOkrGM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...