Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Barista Express

Hi everyone. Thanks in advance for any help you can give.

I’ve been working as a barista for 9 months, using a La Marzocco in work and getting decent at latte art, having finally nailed swans this week.

At home I have a Barista Express, and for some reason I cannot get along with the steaming wand. I steam the milk until the temp is right and it looks silky (like emulsion paint) but when I pour nothing will sit on top. I make the base as usual and drop the pitcher close to the surface, but I can’t get more than a dot sitting on the surface.

Any advice? Where am I going wrong?



Submitted October 30, 2019 at 11:32AM by thrillxho https://ift.tt/36lEnSm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...