Friday, September 27, 2019

Wild Elf

First time I'm participating in the character design challenge! (On facebook) I hope you like it <3

She is a wild elf, always in a good mood, even in battle, she has very sharp retractable nails, but her main weapon is nature itself (especially her friend Jack the rat)

Anything up there on instagram too, I'll post some more arts there: www.instagram.com/joaoavenca

(sos i just created my instagram account recently and i have literally only 2 followers kkkkkkkk)



Submitted September 28, 2019 at 06:29AM by JoaoAvenca https://ift.tt/2nmBIWj

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...