Thursday, September 26, 2019

Is it impolite to ask for multiple colors at a nail salon that doesn't do nail art?

For context this is a cheapish, not high-end, mall-quality salon. I'm getting a shellac/gel on my natural nails, so no acrylics, but a little pricier than a normal manicure.

I don't want nail art! I don't want multiple colors on one nail or designs or anything. But when they tell me to go choose my colors would it be rude to pick two colors, so I could have an accent nail? What about if I want an "ombre" manicure where each finger is a different color?

My thought is that it's going to take about the same amount of time as doing my nails normally so surely they wouldn't care, but I also know that women working in these places have to deal with so much rude crap that I live in fear of adding to their burden. I'd just like to know if it'd be OK to request multiple colors without actually having to ask them and make them feel obligated to comply and secretly resent me, lol.



Submitted September 26, 2019 at 09:02PM by multicolormani https://ift.tt/2m3d3G0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...