Tuesday, September 24, 2019

feeling lonely with my ideas of life

At the moment i am feeling quite lonely. I feel lonely in a way that i can't seem to find like-minded people with the same principles, beliefs, or ideas of life. A few days ago, i told my boyfriend (who i can share most of my beliefs with) how i was feeling and i started to cry. My boyfriend describes me as someone who has so much empathy to other people, so much more than a normal person has. For example, a year ago, me and my boyfriend were at a festival and we saw a guy who had peed in his pants and was totally lost and out of the world (probably used drugs). Nobody helped him and everyone just walked past him and they really started to judge him. I was so in shock and i really wanted to help this guy out & to this day i still think about this guy and how he is doing and how nobody wanted to help him. It just affects my mood so much and i simply don't know why it does. I simply cant understand either why nobody else was doubting to help him.

Another reason why i feel really lonely is that i have difficulty with the society we live in today. My boyfriend told me that he quite liked nail polish and has worn it on a few occasions. I am totally fine with this, because i don't think nail polish should be considered a gender specific item, it should be gender-neutral. At last, everyone has nails, and why would decoration/art/colour on ones nails be designated for one specific group and not human beings in general?

I am trying to find like-minded people who have love for everyone (no matter in what condition), and are willing to help others (in easy or difficult times), but at the same time not be judgemental and disregard items/belongings as gender specific, any help to find these people or specific forums/subreddits?



Submitted September 24, 2019 at 05:43PM by Raspberrysmile https://ift.tt/2mtuPBW

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...