Monday, September 23, 2019

31 [M4F] LosAngeles - Searching for an October ghoul in crime.

Oh hello there, didn’t see you coming in, take a seat and make yourself at home. I was just here relaxing and having a little bit of the bubbly. Hope your all doing well and if not, well hope things get better. Well anyways let’s get started on why you dropped in on me, at this time and why you didn’t RSVP when I sent out my invitations.

[disclaimer: this is going to be pretty long so go to the bathroom now, cause am locking the doors]

As the title states am looking for a female friendo to do stuff with, no not that stuff you fucking pervs. Now I do have friends that I love and cherish but you know as you grow some people get busy with their lives, their SO, etc etc. And last year one of my activity partners moved away (tear tear) but tears make me strong. You may also be wondering why am posting now, well I work with logistics in my daily work life so planning weeks even months ahead is something that I tend to do, also you use to work in education briefly so I was planning Halloween stuff before Spring Break.

But you may be wondering what type of weirdo you getting yourself into. Well I’ll try my best to fill in as much information as possible, and if I forget something well then tough luck. I am a 31 year old Latino, somewhat educated, Street smart with the A slight higher I.Q than your average bear. I am easy going, respectful, a bit sarcastic, bit of a trickster at times, responsible, potty mouth type of man. I have all my shots so you can take me anywhere, and I even got my tetanus shot, so rustle nails be dammed. I am a staggering 5’5 maybe lower, I try not to measure, and have a Thor like body cough Endgame Thor cough but I do seriously workout several times a week and have high cardio for a huskier gentlemen but I do love me some food so it all balances out.

My interest include sacrificing virgins, starring holes through people, long walks on the beach, touching things after am told not to touch it and meowing behind people and then hiding. Oh am also into movies, love me some movies, anything from drama, suspense, coming of age, crime thrillers, action adventure, action action, and of course that oh so good A and B horror movies!!! Saw IT chapter 2 the other night and it was pretty good, and so looking forward to the Irishman. I try my best to read when I can but due to work and what not, I mostly been doing audiobooks, easier to do when at the gym. I enjoy looking for new places to do things or explore, like I did the IT experience about a week ago, and like looking for pop up art exhibits. Oh I do like museums, although I wish I could go more often, I like the feeling of just walking for a couple hours and just taking the exhibits in. I am more on the nerdy side of things by the way, and enjoy comics, collecting things and getting into the whole pop culture thing.

Now cause I know it’s going to be brought up or thought and since am a man posting, I am not looking for sex. If I wanted sex, I have no shame in posting for it, like I have in the past and finding it. Also, as you may see, I am not using a throwaway account, I personally see no justification in using one, I want you to see what your getting into if I spark an interest. Do I have a past? Yes I do but like my boy Ace Rothstein said “We all have a past! You have a past, I have a past, and my past is no worse than yours”. Am looking for someone to shoot the shit with, have some laughs and conversations, if things go a certain direction then we will talk about it like adults but the main focus is to find an activity partner.

Now the type of gal am looking for. Hmm well that’s a good question since I met so many over the years, as friends, lovers, acquaintances, co-workers and just random strangers. I seem to attract and find good connections with older women, and no I don’t have mommy issues and I done the whole Mrs. Robinson thing already. Older women just have a mindset that I always found appealing, that being said the last couple years I opened up to younger but not that young. Am not going to cut a good match cause of age, but I can’t say I’ll have to much in common with a 18 year old. So I’ll set the age at 23 and up.

As for race or ethnicity, am open. Body size? Am no Hercules and don’t expect you to be a Xena, but it would be helpful if you keep active since a hike would be nice to do from time to time, and I tend to walk fast. As for a background, look we are all adults and even if your a youngster, sometimes life doesn’t work out the way you want it. All I ask is that you are working on yourself, going to school or doing both work and school, and if you got your shit all lined up, more power to you. Please don’t be a drug user thou, if your a pot smoker then that’s ok, but I don’t want to be with someone who just did a line off a strippers asshole, that’s so 1990s.

So yeah my ad may be a little of everywhere, but I rather post now with time to get to chatting and see where things go. October is my favorite month so maybe we can do horror night or go see some spooky flicks. Either way, am doing those things, but it would be nice to enhance the experience with someone else.

Anyways, thank you for dropping on by and I hope I didn’t bore you all to death. Hope all of you find what you are looking for and eventually get it, be good to yourself and to others. Have a good one.



Submitted September 23, 2019 at 09:26AM by lifeisawork_3300 https://ift.tt/2LG7do2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...